jueves, 3 de diciembre de 2009

BBY EXB

muchos dicen que es malo llevarse el trabajo a casa. pero me dieron ganas de rememorar esto que me pasó hoy lol.


Customer.
I'm having a problem with my TV. It's an Insignia, Hi Sense, 47''.

Alex.
Sure, I can help you with that. Can you tell me the model number of your TV?

Customer.
Model number?

Alex.
Yah.

Customer.
I don't know the model number!

Alex.
...

_______________

Agent.
Hello, this is Nina from Networking. I have a client with a problem with a Dynex TV. May I transfer him to you?

Alex.
Sure, Nina. Go ahead.

Agent.
OK, thank you!

Alex.
No problem.

(...)

Agent.
Oh, the customer hung up so...

Alex.
...

_______________

Customer.
I'm having a bit of a problem with the setup of my 26'' Insignia TV.

Alex.
Ok, I can help you out. Is this the first time you call us?

Customer.
Yup, first time.

Alex.
Ok, can I please have the model number of your TV?

Customer.
The model number?

Alex.
(Suspiro) Yah.

Customer.
I don't know the model number!

Alex.
.........................................................

_______________



sólo en TeleTech.

3 comentarios:

Alan N. Parker dijo...

HAHAHAHA!!

"Customer.
Model number?"

ES LO MAS! :P

Debe ser mas que irritante!!

Khanê. dijo...

Nadie conoce el número de modelo de su T.V.?

Federico Adrián dijo...

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ, me mató. Somos re ignorantes los customers u.u

Claro, como en inglés no hay "Alejandro" te hacen presentarte como Alex, verdad ?
O es tu alterego? :O