martes, 22 de febrero de 2011

sing to who?

I want to sing to you my love, my only love and happiness. Don't be so blue, so blue my love. Take off your shoes, take off my dress. I want to sing to you my love, my only love and happiness. Don't be so blue, so blue my love. This too shall pass, this too shall pass.

But tell me, what have I done to deserve you? Must have done something, cause that's how it works.
Must have been kind to kittens and birds in a previous life, must have thought happy thoughts...

'Cause there, you were there right beside me. Then somehow inside me while inside myself. Books on the shelf thoughts on the shelf. Hands to myself, I should definitely keep my hands to myself.

Love is a dangerous pastime. Caught between madness and gladness of flight. Nothing is wrong and nothing is right, falling asleep in your arms every night. But love's such a strange situation, full of frustration and anger and fear.

Everything's tears, nobody hears, nobody's here, and nobody hears..

I want to sing to you my love, my only love and happiness. Don't be so blue, so blue my love. Take off your shoes, take off my dress. I want to sing to you my love, my only love and happiness. Don't be so blue, so blue my love. This too shall pass, this too shall pass...

No hay comentarios: