miércoles, 28 de enero de 2009

Friends Vol. 1

A partir de ahora cuando no sepa que subir a este fucking blog, voy a subir quotes de "Friends", porque me las pongo a leer y me cago de risa. Amén.


Phoebe: Chandler still thinks I'm pregnant and he hasn't asked me how I'm feeling or offered to carry my bags. I feel bad for the woman who ends up with him.

___


Ross: I would date her but there is a big age difference.
Joey: Well think about it when you're 90...
Ross: I know, she'll be 80 and it won't be such a big difference.
Joey: No. What I was gonna say is when you're 90 you'll still have the memory of what it was like to be with a 20-year-old.

___


Phoebe: [Right after playing a song in the coffee shop ] If you want to receive e-mails about my upcoming shows, then please give me money so I can buy a computer.

No hay comentarios: