miércoles, 16 de mayo de 2007

fantasy

i met a fox the other day.
when i asked how much he cost, i had to pay.
all of a sudden i brought him home,
he's one hundred kilos dressed in silverchrome.

he's my world, he's so rad,
he's the best ride i've ever had.
he's my light, he's so bad,
and he's the best ride i've ever had.

when i imagine me and him
you that i get a stand-up fur.
i give him oil, i give him gas
and get his seat beneath his ass.
then the turtledoves drive away.

he's secondhand, so what? he's true, he's by my side.
for all i care he's hot, he's a real good ride.
when we go out people stop and stare with jealous minds.
it's ok for me as long as they let him be..
to prevent something like a theft i got him locked around a tree.



(wish he was real)

1 comentario:

damián dijo...

y eso es TAN triste.